Business Law and Litigation
At Commonwealth Counsel Group, business law is personal. Our business group delivers knowledgeable business counsel with a keen eye toward finding practical and efficient solutions. Our business clients range in size, from startups to national businesses, and encompass a wide range of industries, including technology products and services, software, hardware, telecommunications, life sciences, manufacturing, financial services, construction, and consumer products.
Examples of the many types of business and commercial claims we handle include the following:
- Complex Commercial
- Breach of Contract
- Fraud, Misrepresentation, and Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Employment Practices Defense
- Non-Disclosure & Confidentiality Agreements
- Partnership Disputes
- Intellectual Property
- Trade Secrets and Unfair Competition
- Insurance Coverage Issues
- Professional Malpractice Defense
- Licensing / Distribution Agreements
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC)
- Real Property
- Probate, Trust & Elder Abuse
- Mechanic’s Liens
- Corporate Control & Governance
- Construction Defect
- General counsel services and consultation under a fixed-fee arrangement on a case-by-case basis.
Contact the attorneys at Commonwealth Counsel Group for more information about our Business Law and Litigation practice.