Estate & Succession Planning
Estate plans provide clarity during uncertain times. We help clients think through issues and cater our estate planning packages to prepare for these difficult times.
Our Kentucky estate planning & probate lawyers are able to assist you with any of the following:
- Estate Administration
- Power of Attorney
- Marital Estate Evaluation in Divorce
- Business Transition Plans
- Actions of Beneficiaries and Fiduciaries
- Removal of Appointed Trustees
- Executor Services
- Estate Settlements
- Overlapping Trusts
- Healthcare documents, including Living Wills, HIPAA Authorization, & Healthcare Surrogates
- Enforceability of Wills
- Interrelated Estate Planning and Business Law Matters
- Disputes Involving Family Trusts
- Control of Ongoing Family Business
- Qualified Personal Residence Trusts
Kentucky Estate Planning and Probate
We are fully equipped to handle a wide range of issues that may arise in regard to the administration or litigation of a trust or an estate. We focus on the administration of wills, trusts and estates, and are knowledgeable in the often complex issues involving heirs and beneficiaries. As you attempt to address any matter that relates to a will, trust or estate, you should first speak with a qualified Louisville probate, trust and estate lawyer.
Contact the attorneys at Commonwealth Counsel Group for more information about our Estate and Succession Planning practice.