Terms and Conditions of Use
The use of www.ccgattorneys.com (Website) is subject to the following terms and conditions (Terms). Access to this Website is an acknowledgment that these Terms, as amended from time to time, have been read and accepted:
- Website Content Not Legal Advice. The content of this Website is intended to convey general information about Commonwealth Counsel Group, and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should not consider any information on this Website to be legal advice and should not act upon any such information without seeking professional counsel.
- No Attorney-Client Relationship. Use of and access to this Website does not create an attorney-client or any other relationship between Commonwealth Counsel Group and the user or browser. Please do not send us any confidential information unless and until such time as a formal attorney-client relationship has been established, as such information will not be protected by the attorney-client or any other privilege. An unsolicited transmission of email communication to any Commonwealth Counsel Group attorney or employee does not create an attorney-client relationship.
- Third-Party Links. Content on this Website may provide access to other websites of possible interest by way of hyperlinks to such sites. By including a hyperlink to another website, Commonwealth Counsel Group expressly disclaims any liability for statements made or the content of any such websites and makes no representation or endorsement of the views or opinions stated therein.
- Disclaimer of Content. Commonwealth Counsel Group disclaims, and makes no representation as to accuracy, timeliness, completeness or currentness, of any information that may be accessed from this Website. Commonwealth Counsel Group expressly disclaims any liability or warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability or non-infringement. Commonwealth Counsel Group expressly disclaims any liability for any action, or failure to take action, in reliance on the contents of this Website. The sole remedy for any dissatisfaction with any of the contents of this Website is to refrain from using the Website.
- Miscellaneous. Commonwealth Counsel Group reserves the right to vary or amend these Terms from time to time. Any changes shall take effect upon posting to this Website
If you have any additional questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us via the phone number, contact form or mailing address listed on this Website.